Wednesday, July 20, 2005

summer days drown away


The girls spend lazy summer days near the cottage C.Natsuko and I stay at every summer. It is most beautiful at the sunset hour, when the sky turns all shades and hues of pinks, blues, violets, etc. the girls watch it fade away like bruises they say...
Eleanor, the seemingly more pensive one of the two, is caught during a quiet moment, crisping ants with her telekinesis fire power, as darling sister Victoria sinks lower and lower into the pond, trying to re-enact old Houdini disappearing chained up magic tricks. Most of the time we come upon the twins dissecting frogs they catch from nearby lily pads, but they give us strange "go away" vibes while holding dead frogs and frog guts in their hands, so we quietly wander past them... Sometimes, I hear them whispering to eachother about creating an undead army of zombie frogs. at least that's what it sounds like...
-Jeaux Janovsky (words)
C.Natsuko (pictures)

1 comment:

virginiavalle.blogspot.com said...

I love gothic dollies :)