The curioustales of Victoria and Eleanor.
a double date collective project
DDC.
All pictures and art by Cristina Natsuko Paulos.
Words by Jeaux Janovsky
Cristina Paulos (c) 2006.
you should really post more of these twins. i like them alot. oh, i guess i should help you write some more of their tales since i guess i am a contributor. we should really make a comic based on them. yea, well... see you soon! <3 -jx
6 comments:
you scare me sometimes.... but in a good way.
keep up the awesome art!!!
-jx
I really like your stuff! Thanks for the comments on my blog, I can't wait to see some more!
you should really post more of these twins. i like them alot.
oh, i guess i should help you write some more of their tales since i guess i am a contributor.
we should really make a comic based on them.
yea, well...
see you soon!
<3
-jx
thanks for dropping in I like the new stuff crazy girls
happy new year's and all that good stuff to u this year
Really cool stuff here! Very original!
Post a Comment