The curioustales of Victoria and Eleanor.
a double date collective project
DDC.
All pictures and art by Cristina Natsuko Paulos.
Words by Jeaux Janovsky
Cristina Paulos (c) 2006.
hi! just saw your commnet on my blog about the template. I just exchanged the www.googlepages.com links in the other template given by the source with www.pagetastic.com. I tried to post the whole layout code here but html did not accept my comment. here I uploaded it to a host:
http://www.savefile.com/files/2364019
wish it works with your page. its cool, btw. loved the drawings, u r talented :)
Thankyou for visiting my blog. Im glad you like the drawing of Jeaux!!!
Cool characters you got here. I have seen you've got many many many of em. Cool stuff. Looks like a cool, scary, tim burton ( with his creepy style) type of girls. It rocks!
3 comments:
This one is great cristina!
nice!
-jx
hi! just saw your commnet on my blog about the template. I just exchanged the www.googlepages.com links in the other template given by the source with www.pagetastic.com. I tried to post the whole layout code here but html did not accept my comment. here I uploaded it to a host:
http://www.savefile.com/files/2364019
wish it works with your page. its cool, btw. loved the drawings, u r talented :)
take care.
Thankyou for visiting my blog. Im glad you like the drawing of Jeaux!!!
Cool characters you got here. I have seen you've got many many many of em. Cool stuff. Looks like a cool, scary, tim burton ( with his creepy style) type of girls. It rocks!
Steve
www.stephenstudios.com
Post a Comment