One crisp Morning, I arose at dawn and made my way to our kitchen and to make some tea and muffins for Cristina, Victoria, Eleanor, and I. I did not hear the usual whistling and chirps and coos from our beloved parrot Jose, as he was now out of his cage and lying beak down on the cobbled floor in a pool of his little parrot blood. "Oh, well... Jose... I guess you won't be joining us for a... spot of tea. " I whispered to him as I picked him up and threw him in the garbage canister.
I looked up and in his place were those mischevious, smirking, little dark haired girls, smiling at me from behind Jose's grandiose cage.
Feathers still fluttering about, to and fro.
" Victoria, Eleanor, I expect you to tidy up Jose's cage before Cristina awakens. And please change those dresses. Bird poop does not look very flattering on two pretty girls such as yourselves."
Looks like we were making another trip to the neighborhood pet store this fine day.
(words)- Jeaux
(paints)- Cristina

No comments:
Post a Comment